Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Where in the World are Frances and Glenn?



People often ask me about my mom (Frances Willard) and Glenn Falkenstein. I thought this might be a good place for an update. They have moved from sunny Southern California to sunny San Antonio, Texas - my mom's beloved hometown. Mom looks amazing (let's face it, the woman is forever young)! Glenn is getting along in years and was diagnosed not long ago with Alzheimer's. He still enjoys company and is pretty good at remembering magic and especially all the details about his act and life in show-business. This weekend is Mother's Day and my mom, sister, daughter and I will take a weekend trip to The Big Apple to celebrate. I can't wait, and I hope to talk Mom into blogging some. She really has a wealth of knowledge about magic to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment